Designing your jewelry helps carve out your creativity and craft eye-catching pieces of jewels. If you’re a novice looking to get started with jewelry making, you’ll need to explore a lot about materials, techniques, and all the wide range of jewels you can make. So, in case you are into learning more about working with bead bracelet kits for adults, check out our detailed guide below.
If you’re just starting out, it’s better to design simple jewels like a bracelet by learning beaded jewelry designing to make the job easier.
A bead bracelet has several designs and types of beads attached to an elastic string. The art is enjoyed by people of all ages, including kids and adults, as it’s easy and addictive. And if you want to design beaded bracelets, you may want to get yourself a bead bracelet kit that provides you multiple patterns of beads and helps you with this DIY craft. This list includes some of the best bracelet kits for adults that can assist you with learning.
Table of Contents
7 Of The Best Bead Bracelet Kits For Adults You Can Buy In 2021
Outuxed’s DIY kit offers a massive 7200 4mm beads package with more than 24 color options. It also features 300 letter beads measuring 6×6mm and 7×4mm with five different shapes. All glass beads are arranged separately in various sections of an organized box. A small scissor and a 20-meter-long elastic string is also provided along with the kit. The 20 jump rings and clasps allow you to design unique bracelet patterns. Additional accessories like tweezers make it convenient for users to pick and arrange the beads effortlessly.
- A wide range of colored glass beads
- Five variations of letter beads with multiple sizes
- High-quality elastic string
- Well-organized box
- Letter beads can have missing alphabets in some cases
This kit by Golray consists of more than 4500 flat and round clay beads with 18 variations of colors, enough to make around 30-40 bracelets. The dimensions of these beads are 6×1mm, and they have wide 2mm holes. You’ll get 120 random letter beads, 50 pieces each of star, gold square beads, and 30 clasps along with the regular clay beads(you can make your own beads with a clay modeling kit too). It also comprises ten exclusive starfish pendants, eight shells, and 10m strong elastic string. The company claims to provide a 24-hour replacement if any beads or letters are missing in the kit.
- Suitable for all age groups
- 250 beads each of 18 vivid colors
- 24-hour replacement warranty
- Includes unique star pendants and shells
- The gold stones may lose color after some wear
EuTengHao’s distinctive bracelet kit consists of 500 irregular-sized beads, 200 glass beads of 8mm diameter, 100 spacer beads, and 100 seed beads. These beautiful and sparkling beads are made of fine gemstone. Furthermore, the kit consists of hundreds of rings, pendants, and hooks to help you diversify your bracelet. Other essential accessories like a 0.8mm elastic string, needle, tweezer, plier, and copper jewelry wire are also included in the package. You can also use this kit to make other jewels like earrings and necklaces.
- The kit comes with lots of additional accessories
- Several types of beads made of high-quality gemstone
- Varied designs of pendants and rings
- Nothing too specific to mention
If you’re a professional or someone looking to make a significant number of bracelets and other jewels, you may check out this 26400-piece Beads Kit by QUEFE. It comes with 1100 pieces of four different styles of glass beads, each type with six colors. All beads are assorted separately in a storage box and shipped with a foam cover to keep them organized. These beads are relatively small, with a 2mm diameter and a 1mm hole. This kit doesn’t come with any other type of stones or accessories you may find in previous kits we discussed.
- Huge quantity of beads
- Made of premium glass material
- Separate sections for all colors
- No tools or accessories are provided
PAXCOO’s bracelet kit comes with more than 650 natural semi-precious gemstone beads of irregular sizes. A wide range of 15 colored beads provides a vibrant look to your jewel piece. The earrings supplies and two jewelry wires also allow you to design attractive gemstone earrings and necklaces with ease. Thirty silver pendants and 100 spacer beads help you to get creative with your bracelet designs. It’s also equipped with a nose plier, two bracelet strings, and a manual for beginners. Overall, a great pick if you adore gemstone beaded bracelets.
- Beautiful semi-precious gemstone beads
- Variety of colors
- It also consists of earring and necklace supplies
- Lots of useful accessories
- Comparatively less beads
DICOBD produces this bracelet kit with around 450 glass beads of 24 colors, each arranged relatively well in plastic storage. Additionally, you’ll also receive 1200 alphabet beads with an inclusion of 50 heart beads. The glass beads are 3mm in size, and letter beads have a dimension of 4×7mm. You won’t find many other accessories or tools in this kit except for two 10-meter-long bracelet strings. So, if you’re experienced and have the right jewelry-making tools, you can check out this budget bracelet kit.
- Allows you to create more bracelets
- Enough letter beads for each alphabet
- Two durable bracelet strings
- Less variety of beads
This Bracelet kit consists of 35000 small-sized beads capable of making hundreds of bracelets. The glass beads are available in 48 fancy and unique colors. All beads are assorted in two separate boxes because of the high quantity. The kit is also equipped with two elastic bracelet strings. It only consists of 250 letter beads and ten jump rings, something they need to improve. Some alphabet beads are way lower in quantity than others. The ten popular shapes of silver-colored pendants are a great addition to your bracelets.
- An enormous amount of glass beads
- Very distinctive color options
- Includes ten silver pendants and jump rings
- Two bracelet strings
- Less quantity of jump rings and letter beads
Common Types of Beads used to Make Bracelets.
Beads are available in tons of natural and artificial shapes, sizes, and colors. However, all beads are not suitable for bracelet making. Here are some commonly used bracelet beads you can find in the market: –
- Glass Beads – Glass and acrylic beads are affordable and produced in multiple colors and sizes. They’re generally transparent and reflect light, making them more attractive than others.
- Lava Beads – Lava Beads are getting popular among jewelry makers because of its unique spongy texture and irregular design. These beads are found in variations of black color and weigh comparatively less.
- Metal Beads – Metal beads are widely preferred because of their lustrous properties. You can find a huge variety and shapes of gold, silver, and copper-plated beads to design your bracelets.
- Gemstone Beads – Gemstone beads are made of both natural and artificial, precious or semi-precious materials. They provide a stunning look to your necklaces and bracelets.
- Plastic Beads – These are some of the most inexpensive beads you can find in the market. Plastic can be easily structured in all complex shapes and sizes of bracelet beads.
- Wood Beads – Wood Beads not too common, but they give a natural look to your jewelry. These beads are designed in tons of patterns and shapes.
You can also use leader to make wonderful handmade bracelets with or without beads. These make for a perfect gift for the loved one or your friends. You only need the right leather working tools and some free time.
Making DIY bracelets with beads could be really fun and rewarding hobby, even profitable if you are really good and manage to sell them. But staying inside enjoying your favorite craft hobby isn’t the healthiest choice you could make.
So, make sure you go out frequently and enjoy the benefits of fresh air and bright sun. Even mowing your lawn may be enough of outside exposure, though it isn’t really going out in the full sense.
History of Beaded Bracelet Making Art
The origin of beaded bracelets dates back more than seven thousand years. These bracelets have different meanings and significance in many communities all around the world. Ancient Egyptians first created these bracelets with the help of stones or bones. It is believed that beaded bracelets had deep religious importance in Egypt and several other regions back in those days. A lot of people also believe that these bracelets have healing properties.
As we evolved, the materials used to make these bead bracelets changed drastically. These precious jewels now hold a great value for trade and fashion. People utilize inexpensive beads to pursue the art of DIY jewelry making. It’s now becoming a popular hobby among kids and women. This art helps you portray your culture, imagination, and personality in a jewel.
Learning to make attractive beaded bracelets is a time-consuming process, and you must have a deep knowledge of all the tools and accessories that you require for DIY bracelet making. A bead bracelet kit makes it easier for novice jewelry makers by providing the suitable beads, stones, and other supplies needed to get started with this intriguing hobby.
In this article, we’ve listed some of the best bead bracelet kits for adult DIYers and handcrafters. We recommend comparing all the types of materials, bead types, patterns, sizes, and additional accessories to find the right kit as per your personal needs.